Commit to vote
Ok, this isn’t about the debate, but it’s super important. Democrats up and down the ballot are counting on you to come out to the polls and vote on November 4th. Click here to commit to vote!
Email your friends
Make sure your friends and neighbors are watching Chris make his case for a full term during Sunday’s debate. Click here to email your friends!
Tweet about the debate
After the debate, write a letter to the editor
Letters to the editor are a great way to build buzz about our campaign, and who doesn’t like to see their name in print?! We’d give you a template, but the papers won’t publish your letter if it’s the same as other people’s. Here are a few talking points you can borrow for your letter.
- Chris is putting Delaware first.
- Chris believes in Delaware workers, and is determined to make Delaware a state that makes things, grows things, and invents things again.
- Chris believes every young Delawarean deserves a chance at the opportunity due every American, that means making it possible for more kids to get to college, and making it more affordable when they get there.
- Chris has worked hard to bring the Delaware Way to Washington, introducing more bills with members of the other party than 95% of the Senate.
- Chris wasn’t a senator yet when the law was passed, but he’s trying to repair the Affordable Care Act so that it works for all Delawareans.
- Delawareans should vote on November 4 to keep Chris working for us in Washington.
The best letters are personal and genuine, so make sure to explain why Chris has earned your support.
The News Journal
Delaware’s largest newspaper accepts short letters via a webform here.
Delaware State News
The Dover-based daily Delaware State News accepts letters to the editor via email.
Publishing twice a week, the Cape Gazette serves the Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Milton, and Dewey Beach communities and accepts letters to the editor via email.